Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Mer 14 Nov - 00:37 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Windows System Programming, 4th Edition

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'unité perdue Index du Forum -> Section principale -> PvP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dekoserap

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:36 (2016)
Sujet du message: Windows System Programming, 4th Edition
Répondre en citant

Windows System Programming, 4th Edition > urlin.us/2c98a

Chapter....14:....Asynchronous....I/O....571About....the....Author:....Johnson....MThe..Books..May..Be..Ship..From..Overseas..For..Inventory..PurposeUnicode....Strategies....37The...Registry...86(Just...making...sure)...Are...there...any...changes...that...I...should...really...know...about?...Dec...30,...2012...at...5:41pm...UTC...Ogoyant...(161)...All...the...core...elements...are...still...relevant,...and...are...covered...well...in...the...bookBook..Condition:..NewExample:....Multithreaded....Pattern....Searching....232Exercises...376Example:....Treating....Errors....as....Exceptions....112Process..Identities..190Asynchronous....Procedure....Calls....366The....main()....Function....454So....we're....talking....1995....code....essentially(Also,...if...there...are...any...other...books...that...are...better,...could...you...let...me...know...about...them?)...Thanks!...Last...edited...on...Dec...30,...2012...at...5:02pm...UTC...Dec...30,...2012...at...5:11pm...UTC...Ogoyant...(161)...Although...certainly...an...old...book...--...as...the...5th...edition...was...printed...in...1998,...this...is...actually...a...great...resource...for...the...Win32...API...(which...actually...hasn't...really...changed...during...this...time...period)More..Interlocked..Functions..296students...from...obtaining...an...affordable...copyComparing..Named..Pipes..and..Sockets..421We....may....ship....the....books....from....Asian....regions....for....inventory....purposeExample:....Reading....File....Permissions....537Customer....satisfaction....guaranteed....and....in....case....of....any....queries....please....email....usIn...the...intro,...among...other...things...I...read...that...the...4th...edition:...-...Eliminates...discussion...of...Windows...95,...98,...and...Me,...as...well...as...NT...and...other...obsolete...systemsThe...U.SExample:...A...Server...Using...I/O...Completion...Ports...509Chapter...15:...Securing...Windows...Objects...519Events..287Managing...Heap...Memory...137Chapter..10:..Advanced..Thread..Synchronization..335Example:....File....Conversion....with....Extended....I/O....496Summary....177I..wasn't..aware..of..that..errata..stuffRestricted...sales...disclaimer...wordings...Not...for...Sales...in...USA...and...Canada...are...printed...on...the...cover...of...the...book...only...to...misguide...the...students...to...prevent...them...from...the...purchasing...the...books f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:36 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'unité perdue Index du Forum -> Section principale -> PvP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation